I spent two hours walking dogs that were abandoned and rescued by its founder, Sally Andersen. This organisation rehomes dogs that were due to be destroyed from AFCD kennels. HKDR is entirely self-financed and run by volunteers. My task for now would be to clean, feed and walk the dogs, which I am very happy to do, given that I miss dogs so much.
Today, i walked a shy and thin Golden Retriever called Anna, a leader of the pack fierce Pit Terrier-mixed Mongrel, an energetic adorable brown polka dotted puppy. It was very nice meeting people at the Dog Shelter: Charly, Letia, Leng1, Leng 2 and a really cute guy there, whose name I do not know yet.
Very happy. Of course, I spent Sat morn at the gym, today's morning was spent with marketing and household chores. I cooked dinner today as well. The days ahead looks interesting:
- Trip up to Shenzhen, hone my pitching skills again
- Tell Mgmt about my Decision
- Bake my dulce de leche
- Facial mid-week
- Gymming at least three times a week (1,3,5) hopefully
- Get HK Squash Centre membership up and in a team, and prepare for training!
- SMU Invitation on 31st Jul @ Conrad HK, Pacific Place
- Sze Min's going to be in town, so we should be going out by Friday or Sat
________________________________
- Keep reading about Sales, about Derivatives
- Plan August Beijing Trip!
- Post my letter to Alf
- Mom's Birthday on 25th Aug
- Book my Sept trip back to Sg?
- Paul returns on 1st Aug frm Taiwan
- Sg's National Day on 9th Aug
Time for bed now! I am so glad I am the stronger for it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment