Monday, July 21, 2008

The glorious weekend

Its has been good with Von ard. Last week was shopping at Granville Road. This week was at Sha Tin. The mall is huge! We made quite a few purchases for ard SGD200+. Discovered an interesting place called Sam Shui Po, which has Wholesale Clothes, Beads, Ribbons, & Buttons Galore. So bought a two necklaces for sgd13. Also we went to Stanley Beach to tan. Oh my, the waters were filthy to the max, the happy beach revellers did not seem to mind that one bit. Well, think of it like East Coast Beach type water. We should look for another beach that has better waters.

This coming week looks very interesting. Big boss will be down, after which I fly to Beijing with bossy. Big Boss coming down is good for me to update him on my progress, find out management shuffle, check on my bonus and if I get to go London? I have been in the company for a 13mths now. ForBJ, I have a host of 2-3rd revisits lined up, and it should be heating up as we propose a deal that one cannot refuse. I should leave by Tuesday and be back by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment