These past two weekends, I have feeling a little bit lost. And been slowly trying to figure what I wanted, and think through what I needed to do to get there. Also been checking websites to look at job offerings and reviewing my applications. Apparently the year of the snake bodes well for dogs, so fngers crossed my luck will change for the better.
And so, been spending time by myself, cooking, resting, reading, going to church. Weather has been chillish, hovering under 20 degrees, hence a strong inertia to move very much. Have been making use of my HTC, finding new apps to keep myself updated! Through the SG news apps, I managed to follow the elections, am heartened that opposition won.
The coming week might be interesting. Prof John K is giving a talk coming Tuesday in church under the broad umbrella of ethical dilemmas and this week's topic is relationships. Also looking forward to C birthday celebration at a French establishment on Friday. Saturday will be a day of self grooming and attending D's house-blessing to round off the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment