This full work week started of with having my new HTC phone. 4G sure is fast! Bought my air tickets back for CNY. Attended a luncheon with Mr JY Pillay as the guest speaker. First time going into the Banker's Club. So many were there to network and get sales. On the upside, food was good! Started music class with PY. I am going to learn the flute and keyboard. My, is it challenging! Also learnt a fellow banker client has opened a bakery selling choux - pronounced as "shoo". It was pretty yummy. I do hope they do well. Am also cutting down on meats. Working on making a vegetable-base soup instead of using meat all the time
This weekend was interesting. Walked around Sham Shui Po. They have a long street of electronics and wholesale clothes. Didn't manage to buy anything as it was all winter wear, but got something for Auddie. Some thermal pants as she is going to view the Northern lights in Mar!
I also welcomed Nat & Cam to HK. N is a uni-mate and C is her Aussie bf. Glad that she has visited me, even gladder she has stayed the same. We had Sushi and Lucky Dessert for dinner - we ordered a grand total of 5 desserts! Also did a foot massage ... ahaha!
Coming week should be fine. Keeping the faith in that there is a suitable job out there for me. Have you bought your CNY clothes yet? I am almost done.
A quote for you that I saw at a supermart. Feel blessed I have time for leisure and a full Sunday to while away! Wheeeeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment