Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Weekend, 2010 & 2011

This was a nice long weekend. Spent with almost the same bunch of friends. Nice and simple nonetheless. I got a pair of shoes tailor-made!

2010 in Retrospect
Personal life wise, was in a relationship and made more friends!
Work wise, job went pretty well, almost bored now.
Studies wise, good and survived the first semester
Healthwise, could be better, revived bouts of ballet and squash. Languished in running.

2011 Resolutions
Hope to travel to the U.S for A's wedding
Hope to find a new role that I might like and be good at. I hope to do quant and write
Hope to learn/continue an sport that I truly enjoy
Hope to pick up an activity, or a musical instrument
Hope to do some charity work. Might be dog walking, reading to kids, or visitng an old folks home.
Hope to have some stability in religion, maybe weekly to St Johns.
Looking forward to spend time and communicate more with my family
Protect the environment, waste less water, conserve electricity, recycle and reuse!
Walk where possible

No comments:

Post a Comment