I am in Shanghai again. I was here previously in Oct, so 1.5 mths ago. Just to meet a newly signed on client. Pretty relaxing, and less hectic as compared to if I did a sales trip.
I think I am happier not doing Sales. Still putting up at my favourite hotel. Shanghai never fails to shock and awe me. So many tall buildings and so modern! And lots more tourists than when I first came here three years ago. So amazing, what the expo can do for a country!
Just now, I had the most amazing Xiao Jian Bao! It is not small at all, and is similar to a Xiao Long Bao, except much bigger and thicker skin that is crispy at the bottom. I ate six and had a bowl of vermicelli for my dinner. Cheap, just cost me RMB20, approx SGD$4.
I just booked tickets for Ho Chi Min for my family. Budget tickets are funny. They charge for ticket+taxes+seat selector+baggage+insurance+credit card fee. But overall the price ticket is a steal still! I might need to check at the travel agencies for cheap packages for my flight out of HK and our hotel! It will be sometime more, in March next year. At least there is something to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment