Thursday, November 18, 2010

How am I?

I think things are going well for me in HK. Work is good, health is good (just had my health checkup), studying is good, parents are good. Siblings are good. I cannot be more lucky.

Moved to a product role, and I have to continually remind myself that "Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, 'Make me feel important.' "

I really should never forget this message when working with people. I do, and quite obviously or be pretty curt at some people/clients when they annoy me. This happens to happen when you are in the customer service line and you work with people from all walks of life. I have to suffer fools quietly. So I must run/exercise frequently to vent it or maintain a good balance.

I was with Doris at Cartier recently looking for a watch. She is one classy tai-tai seriously, i go out with her, always feel out-classed! But she is like a breath of fresh air from my daily interactions. Well, not gotten any expensive buys yet, might wait maybe, for what you ask? Wait till I feel like spending!

2 comments:

shirleen said...

its always more fun buying something for someone.. HEEHEE..ladida~~

shir

Smuggitarius said...

Hahaha. Exactly. She calls it she lives vivaciously through me.

Post a Comment