My mind screams for help.
Citigroup. Goldman. Royal Bank.
Job. Pay, Branding, Prestige.
Theatre Passion Challenges
Love Joy Time Friends
Home. Feet to ground.
Caught up in norms vs What I want,
What IFs?
Friends moving on:
Evalation and pay increment.
Overseas - Hongkong Happy.
Fuck, I am so confused.
My dreams descend from the clouds.
1 comment:
Dearie pauline... u gotta give urself more time. Give yourself room to stumble too... and then hey presto you will find what you wanted. So dun be afraid.. just go ahead and DO something. I frankly think now is the time to work work work.. but passion is important too.. so yup while it's a delicate balance, you'll never really know how much you will enjoy/not enjoy till you try it out. And if you already know you don't enjoy something, no use pursuing it cos your heart is definitely not there. Chill out one day and think it all through! You'll get there.. soon. No worries!
Post a Comment