Friday, July 15, 2005

Saying Goodbye

30 June 2005

Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things to do. Hard when you never know when u r gona see the person again. I ve been constantly reflecting the past month. But i ve never yearned to go home. I ve grown to love Graz for the place it is, and the Global Business Program people who made me feel like we are part of one big family.

And now it is nearly time to go our separate ways, and yeah, sometimes it is near tear-jerking, but like Memo said, ''Live for the moment enjoy moment'.

As usual, I am still pretty much in crontrol, but of course insude i feel sad because all this while, i have been hanging out with these guyz at parties nearly every freaking weekend! They picked me up when I was down - and whipped me into shape. I remember there was a time when every one was down, and also another when all was dead drunk. Those crazy times we shared.

It is the memories that last. Goodbye. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment