Alphenhof Pension Gasthof is a pretty place. I slept in the room for mountain bikers and trekkers. It was nice, but i woke up at 5am! Couldnt sleep.
Anyways got ready at 730 am, took a walk around the lake. Then met Chef (German for supervisor or person in charge), who had a young son. I had chatted wif him the night before, and learnt that he had stopped over Singapore enroute to New Zealand (for mountaineering and trekking).
That day after breakfast, I walked about the whole of Hintersee, into Zauberwelt, Wisthaus, up to the Ramsau area - where there were tons of Ferien Wohnung (Holiday homes), met a rich fella energetically hiking his way up. Actaully there are tons of energetic and not so energetic people here at Saalach Valley. And here at Lahngut (the cowshit storeroom in Weissback where I put up), there is a Czech family living here.
After the walk, i took Wanderbus down to Weissback, then a Bus 260 down to to Saalfelden Postamt. I rented a bike - then went from there to Maria Alm and back - beautiful meadows that would make me sob, horses, cows grazing the fields. There was also a golf course. On my way back, I did quite a plenty shopping - my Freesoul jacket, Sisley pants and pink doggie top. Am still thinkin whether to get the St Oliver's bag and the bikini for mama or sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment