Sunday, October 18, 2015

Post Velodrome

I could not get past the blue line on the cycling track.

Maybe it is all in the mind, If I wanted it so badly, I would have fought to get the pass. I felt ashamed after the class.

I learnt an important lesson that all strength comes from your own desire. Be it at work, in sports, and with my personal life.

It is easy to blame Cantonese was a language barrier. But if I was active, it would help myself to clarify any doubts. 

Opportunity will present itself to those who prepare. In my situation, what is my goal? What do I want to achieve in HK? What am I here for? If I know what it is, I must fight for my own happiness and future goals.

The alternative is, do I want to hide and stay in comfort zone for the rest of my life?

*****
I felt lousy and wanted to get better. So I hit the squash courts after. Still practising the back wall drive.
****
Going for 6pm services was incredibly refreshing. Reminded me of helping the poor and having Christ in my heart. I had a few revelations on JF and fitness and work. Have got my answer / closure that I needed on JF. Am happy, relived and have forgiven myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment