Monday, February 25, 2013

This Week

Watched Cloud Atlas starring Tom Hanks and Halle Berry.

Great cosmetics involved. It talks about how love in one's past life will continue in our future lives.

Coincidentally, I went into the New Age shop across my apartment last week, and saw a poster about this concept as well.

This show transends over 500 years. And halfway during the show, it made me think of my life. Flashforward to where I would be 50 years from now, looking back. And that I should now live fully to seize the moment.

Written by David Mitchell, I suspect the book will be a more insightful read, as it is pretty complex.

****

That aside, had got my university smartcard done up, so that I could use their library and sports facilities. Whoop!

****

Major sale going on too. Got a pants and new clothes for roughly 6 SGD a piece.

****

My flat has been rearranged, again. Managed to sell off a few items. Right now, giving away the rest. I am liking my space more.

****

Week ahead: Gym on Tuesday! First time in at least 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment