Saturday, December 22, 2012

Movie

I watched the Life of Pi in 3-D with C last weekend. Wow! How the cinema-going experience has gone up. In terms of quality and price. It cost 120HK ~ 18 SGD. I read the book, so this movie came pretty close. Key takeaways - never lose faith! God will always provide for you, even when the situation looks dire.

Indeed, I have been well provided for. The Chinese say this year of the dragon is 'fan tai shui' for those born in my animal zodiac. For believers, this year was said to be rocky for me. Work wise, health wise, and entering into a relationship had taken its toll. Family ties however have strengthened and money wise, no major upturn, but I have learnt to control my purse-strings tighter. I have learnt that fair-weather friends can come and go, but my family, parents will always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment