Bruno's Austrian TV show is the "biggest German-speaking show on television in every single German-speaking country. Except Germany" The pictures from his photoshoot are hilarious!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/fashionpicturegalleries/5515316/Bruno-Sacha-Baron-Cohens-latest-creation.html
Here goes some of the best lines that came out of Sacha Baron Cohen's Mouth:
As Brüno, to an American fashion designer: “In Austria, the costume director is a more important job than doctors. Is it the same here?” Designer: “No, fashion isn’t thought of as seriously as the medical profession here.” Brüno: “That’s ridiculous.”
Designer: “I think so.” Brüno: “Fashion saves a lot more lives than doctors.” Designer: “I think so.”
As Ali G, to Buzz Aldrin: “When is man going to walk on da sun?” Buzz Aldrin: “It’s much too hot on the sun.” Ali G: “We could go in da winter, when it’s colder.”
As Bruno: “Look at the evil people in the world: Saddam Hussein, Hitler, Stalin. What do they all have in common? Moustaches!”
Ali G: “A lot of boys me know is trying to get their girlfriends into feminism. Do you think that is right?”
Sue Leece, Director of the Centre of Gender Research: “Yes, I do actually. I think it’s a good thing.”
Ali G: “Do you think all girls should try feminism at least once?”
Leece: “Well, girls today often don’t realise how much they've benefited from feminism.”
Ali G: “But do you think it is right when they try feminism when they is drunk at a party or whatever with a few mates?”
As Bruno: “I gave [my adopted baby] a traditional African name: OJ.”
As Bruno: “Do you think if house music was around in the Thirties, World War II would have even happened?”
Ali G: “Do you believe kids should be caned?”
Sir Rhodes Boyson MP: “I do.”
Ali G: “You do! Wicked, man. You believe kids should be caned even in school?”
Sir Rhodes: “Even in school.”
Ali G: “Do you not think, Sir Rhodes, if you get caned in school you can’t concentrate as well. Because a lot of people out there say that, if you’re getting caned.”
Sir Rhodes: “Well, I was caned in my time and I’ve concentrated all my life.”
Ali G: “You were caned? Respect, man. Respect.”
No comments:
Post a Comment