Friday, February 06, 2009

Chinese New Year Trip

I am very sure i will remember 2009 as the year where many people i know get hitched and hook up.

I ve been to Singapore and back, from 21st Jan - 3rd Feb. Met up with lots of friends and spoke to people i haven't met up with the previous trip back. Was happy to spend quality time with my dear family as well. I was quite happily in bliss. Happy for Antz, who got himself a great looking girlfriend, and Alf who will be doing theatre full time!

Coming back to HK, i was previously charged and motivated to make 2009 as best as I can as a salesperson. I have started changing some of my clothes to make myself feel and look better! Somehow, I feel a bit restless, but perhaps I have some backlog to clear before I can start on a clean slate. So, all moving along. All good.

Things I would like to do this year:
- Dress like a woman
- Get a Masters!
- Join a team sport or club
- Continue rock climbing with Bern
- Travelling on the weekends into China

No comments:

Post a Comment