Sunday, August 24, 2008

now now

Two weeks have passed, and today is the Olympic closing ceremony, such a glittery affair involving the human spirit, technology, and most importantly, the sheer dominance of the Chinese will. In the sporting arena, The Beijing Olympics 2008 has set new standards in the realm of the human mind, ability and endurance, and gave the world the hope for an Asian revolution.

The past week was a whirlwind because Monday colleagues from another desk in same was closed down by the end of the month. And I have two real opportunites which i have to close asap. And then it is down to the grind for next year's pipeline.

I had a date with an American A&O lawyer today. He was "won" from the Charity auction, and it was very pleasant. Great view at the Four Seasons, great conversation flowing. Seems like I will be seeing more of him.

Week ahead, I have to set the stage CMB and SCB. Of course support issues are side issues. Meanwhile, i have to keep pushing my agenda for these two.

Long term goals on my mind
- Study Masters or CFA
- Plan for trips - Sg or Next year
- I am going to forget about Flatsharing. I want to focus on my work
- Read up more!
- I have to plan my time more effectively. Manage my taxes and expenses well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment