I seem to really have nothing to do on weekdays - however early I get off work. I can typically finish 6-630pm max these days.
It is very different from my previous daily routine when I was busy Monday to Sunday - choked full of activities. Now I have to crack my brain and plan the activities I want to do - and who I want to spend it with. And sometimes I can get by an entire week not going out. I feel aimless and unmotivated. There seems to be nothing for me to look forward to.
Of course, it is always great to spend time with lovely mummy and daddy, sis and bro - but i think some kind of incompleteness and frustration prevails - causing discontentment within me. I mean I have friends and all - but still cant seem to figure what is truly missing or wrong with me. Is it work or is it the lack of company ?
**Puzzled***
No comments:
Post a Comment