10th Apr, 2005 (Sunday)
Blank. Frowned. Germanic
On my way back from Heidelberg –
(I)
A hundred million thoughts splinter within my skull.
Dancing in the sea of meadows and vacant branches
I am not so much hollow as I am directionless
Confused and spun around.
Intensity rallied against my senses
Too much for me to take
Part of growing up,
Learning the ways of the world is sobering yet elusive
She gets you, sets you free,
Then once again waves her flag of terrorism.
(II)
Thoughts of relationships, people, work and places
Shooting their daggers of uncertainty one after another,
Aimed at balloons of fragile dreams in my desperate mind.
Being somewhere yet nowhere scares me
Not knowing which path to take rebels within my subconscious.
I know it is impossible to dodge,
I know I can only seek temporary refuge
In the oasis of time.
I suspect this ride will bring light
At the end of the tunnel.
(III)
I want to, but my heart pumps poison to my brain.
Each determined to outdo another.
(IV)
I yearn for moments on Daddy’s Lap
Carefree like a child – floating on wonder,
Riding on a rainbow into the skies.
No comments:
Post a Comment