Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday!

Today I went for Good Friday Mass at St John's. It was nice to see familiar faces and be reminded once again that whatever I am going through right now, pales in comparison to what Jesus went through. At first before I attended mass today, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by a colleague at office who passed a callous remark that made me upset, and also at the prospect of the coming exams for a module that had been really difficult.

Lucky for me, I got the day off, and also saw R over the week. It was so nice to catch up, and good to know some people still stay the same. Plan for this week: Nice to get a phonecall for Sat lunch by my uni-mates, also might be going a swim this Sunday at the university pool! It is facing the sea, let's see how gorgeous it gets!

I am learning to be less sensitive, be more relaxed, ignore horrid comments, and disregard people who are not genuine. Also learnt to be careful of people who put on a false facade. Time will tell.

Have been reading updates on the elections via FB and also on the news. I have registered myself as a foreign elector and am looking forward to hearing about the competition in our district!

My only other favourite activity is listening to jazz on this amazing channel - jazzfm.com, and watching American Idol - go Casey Abrams!

Till then, signing off, and definitely in need of exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment