Monday, March 07, 2011

Back!

Just came back from a 4 day trip to Ho Chi Min with the family minus Paul (coz he wants to go for another trip of his own to the US). It was good, a break from the work.

I am having a problem with my studies. This one quantitative module is very difficult. My assignment 1 was due since 28 Feb, but I still have not completed the last question. I just have to get my thoughts in order and focus. In my mind I keep saying it is difficult and whenever I sit down to complete it, my thoughts stray and sometimes I will go on to the internet for entertainment. Days have passed like this and I am currently struggling with it again.

I have to find a way to block out the 'noise' in my head and finish it once and for all. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment