1. Relaxing and waking up late on the weekends with NO agenda for the day!
2. Cooking and baking for friends that I love - more so when it is upon request!
3. Discovering hidden boutiques/shops as I walk down the side streets
4. Having an outdoor BBQ with good company, booze and most of all home-marinated meats!
5. Emails, SMSes, MSNs and hand written letters from dear friends from far away and from home
6. When I hear my mommy's and daddy's voice - more so at the end of the day when I am unwinding and thinking of home in SG
7. Being in HK where not fortnight goes by when I look back and appreciate the beauty, bustling activity and , wonderful vibe that is HK
8. Cuddling and watching a home movie with Josh when it is raining outside
9. Leaving my house with a backpack and a train ticket - the feeling of anticipation, discovery of the unknown, cut out from my comfort zone to learn about other cultures and their way of life!
10. Sitting by the beach, hearing the crashing waves, smelling the salty air, with sand in my toes....
No comments:
Post a Comment