April
Paul's Birthday Month. Other than that .. most was pretty uneventful. Plum crumble, apple crumble, Chocolate Cake (Failure), Blueberry Muffins, Chicken Rice, Ba Kut Teh, ate at Satay Place at Mody Road. Shenzhen Massage on 19th, Met with Judy for Brunch at Bricolage 2 on 27th, Jay Chou filmed his MTV outside my home. Forbidden Kingdom is a lousy film.
Workwise, was a bit hard, still struggling. Down to doing more "sales" as opposed to "support". I found it hard to pick up the phone. Still trying to gain confidence. Eric was very helpful. But he said i was pessimistic about long term, and that should not be. I have to stay positive and never give up.
May
Drinks at Lotus was great but expensive. Started off the weekend with 2 seafood meals featuring lobster and scallops for a total of 500HKD. Cheung Chau Island is great. Discovered the value of renting just a room, the points system, and keeping to a budget. HKD500pw. I should keep running at the gym.
Workwise i hope to have a successful BJ & SH trip, and keep working on my product knowledge. Close the E*** Bank deal, chase up on B**, C**** SM. Things are fine, building up my pipeline. I will be patient, humble and proactive.
i should finish watching S&TC, readings on Sales.
June
Paula's birthday Month. Aim to clear Sg CC by June, leaving me with only Education Loan, which i need another 6 months to finish. May return for Julie's wedding. Expecting Paula, Hozen, Jill, Serene, Antz here. Q2 should very quickly fleet by. Aim to say hallo in BJ last week in June. I should finish reading Derivatives by Alan Hicks. June 24 marks my 1st year in the company.
July
Dad's birthday Month. Expecting visitors as this is the shopping month in HK. Evans should be coming. I could try Wakeboarding and more climbing, even if it means doing it alone.
Restriction on Sg Visa begins here. I expect to do more cold calls in HK, and followup on Chinese clients from here probably till Olympic Fever is over in August. I should be reading the Hull's Derivatives.
August
Mom's Birthday Month. I should start looking for a room/apartment as my lease runs out in October. I am looking forward to paying less rent and saving more in anticipation for the double whammy taxes come April 2009.
September-Oct
Paul's Commissioning. I have to plan the London trip, and book my tickets to get home for my 26th birthday and F1!
I should visit China again first week in Sept. Q3 is up. I hope to have met my sales targets. Argh.
Oct-Dec 08
I have to build my pipeline for the next year 2009. Beijing Forum in Oct. Shanghai Forum in Nov.
I have to research for my Masters in F. Engin for Mar 2010, C++ programming. I may go home for Xmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment