Sunday, August 05, 2007

Am Back!

It's been ages since I've last written. Say, it's been what, 8 months!

I have left my previous Middle Office job ... haa. Now am with a Brokerage firm, involved in pre-sales. What is that most people would ask. I will give you the answer when I find out.

Darn, I have a presentation to give in tomorrow. And i have no more than 10 slides. It's 11.23pm, guessing I don't have very much time nor energy to finish it.

I am definitely more interested in my HK move. Getting my new apartment sorted out is such a pain! Plus I've gotta work out the taxes I have to pay, so I won't overspend. Also, my relocation expenses & home leave issues. Yah, the new reporting structure with my new boss too! And of course, the baggage of getting a HK ID & bank a/c done up, making sure I have budget enough and eye for detail in inspecting the new place... sure don't want get shortchanged.

Gonna scurry along for my ppt!

No comments:

Post a Comment