I am so tired. My legs feel soft.
Coz of the partying on Sat - till like 430 am. and i went home, ate some food, stared into space, and went to bed at 6am. Only to have to wake up at 8am to meet Chinese friends to climb Schokel Mountain. Yeah, friends from China, our first outing. They were great.
So today is Monday, had German class, and after this I ve gota attend real German classes, which I am gona pay alota money for.
And over the weekend, I wuz researchin on jobs to do in the summer, like maybe july. coz i applied for an internship position in the Venice 51st Biennale - some contemporary art festival. But, i think a lota other very eligible pple applied for it too. So meanwhile I looked elsewhere. I wuz researching on the prospects of picking apples, peaches or strawberries in denmark, austria, workin on a husky farm in sweden, in a holiday resort in austria or spain, in an organic farm high up in the mountains of bulgaria..... i so badly want an alternative lifestyle. coz i so badly dont wana start a corporate life.
okies, back to editin Rene's thesis, and gota start on my assignments on european biz envir which is due on Wed! Argh!
No comments:
Post a Comment